On Saturday, June 5 in Seattle, three IdahoPTV programs were honored with Emmys from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) Northwest Chapter.
- Outdoor Idaho "Wolves in Idaho" (Public and Community Affairs, all markets) [Watch video]
- D4K: Dialogue For Kids Tenth Anniversary Special (Children/Youth, all markets) [Watch video]
- Outdoor Idaho: "Adventure Racing" (Sports Program Series, all markets) [Watch video]
As you may recall, IdahoPTV in April received nine Emmy nominations including Station Excellence:
- D4K "10th Anniversary" in the Children's (age 12 and under) Program/Special category.
- Outdoor Idaho "Pathways of Pioneers," Historic/Cultural-Program Special
- Outdoor Idaho "Adventure Racing," Sports-Program Series
- Outdoor Idaho "Let Me Be Brave," Sports-One-Time Special
- Outdoor Idaho "Winter Play," Program/Special
- Hymns Of Thanksgiving, Special Event Coverage
- Outdoor Idaho "Wolves in Idaho," Public/Current/Community Affairs-Program/Special
- Outdoor Idaho "Winter Play," Writer-Program
- Idaho Public Television, Peter Morrill, General Manager, was nominated for the overall Station Excellence category.
I would also like to extend my congratulations to KIVI-TV/Boise who also received three Emmy awards for their local newscasts in the market 81+ category. In addition, KCTS Seattle (PBS) received two Emmys.
Congrats to everyone who helped make these programs great! You can watch all of last night's award winnings shows at: http://www.natasnw.org
Posted in |