September 20, 2001
Who is the Enemy?
International affairs experts share their thoughts on America’s foreign relations policies and some possibilities for America’s response to the 9/11 attacks. Also, a Muslim representative shares his religious philosophies.
- Governor Dirk Kempthorne, R-Idaho
- Richard Stallings, former US Congressman
- Alwyn Rouyer, University of Idaho
- Richard Slaughter, International Economic Consultant, Member of Council of Foreign Relations
- Col. Ralph Getchell, U.S. Air Force, Retired
Video and Audio
- No encodes available