PRESS RELEASE — Friday, May 25, 2012
For information contact: Bob Evancho at 373-7369
Anne Peterson at 373-7368
DIALOGUE's Reporters' Roundup Discusses Primary Results
— Airs May 31 (Thursday) at 8:30/7:30 p.m. MT/PT
— Repeats June 3 (Sunday) at 10:30/9:30 a.m. MT/PT
During the May Reporters' Roundup on this week's DIALOGUE, host Joan Cartan-Hansen leads a discussion about the state's top news stories and what the May primary election results really mean for Idaho.
Viewers can submit questions or comments via email to email@example.com or post to the DIALOGUE Facebook page — www.facebook.com/dialogue — before and during the live program on Thursday, May 31, at 8:30/7:30 p.m. MT/PT.
Cartan-Hansen's guests are Betsy Russell, Boise bureau chief for the Spokesman Review; Kevin Richert, editorial page editor of the Idaho Statesman; Corey Taule, editorial page editor of the Idaho Falls Post Register; and Greg Hahn, host of IDAHO REPORTS.
View or listen to DIALOGUE episodes in a variety of formats:
- Over-the-air broadcast on Idaho digital sub-channel 1 airs Thursdays at 8:30/7:30 p.m. MT/PT, with repeats Sundays at 5:30/4:30 p.m. MT/PT, on channels 12-KUID/26-KCDT, 4-KAID/13-KIPT, and 10-KISU. Analog signals remain available through cable and satellite and many translators; consult local suppliers for channel numbers.
- High-definition over-the-air broadcast on HD digital sub-channel 2 airs Thursdays at 9:30/8:30 p.m. MT/PT, with repeats Sundays 8:30/7:30 p.m. MT/PT, on channels KUID-12, KCDT-45, KAID-21, KIPT-22 and KISU-17. The high-definition broadcast also is available through some cable companies; consult local suppliers.
- Standard-definition over-the-air broadcast airs on World digital sub-channel 4 frequently throughout the week, days and evenings, times vary. The standard-definition broadcast also is available through some cable companies; consult local suppliers.
- Video streaming from idahoptv.org/dialogue is available in high-bandwidth or low-bandwidth format. Windows Media Player is required; a free download is available. DIALOGUE also is available through IdahoPTV’s video player that also features national PBS shows (video.idahoptv.org).
- Video download from idahoptv.org/dialogue; ultra-high bandwidth required.
- Podcasts (MP3, audio-only; and MP4, audio-video for Macintosh and iTunes users) are available for download from idahoptv.org/dialogue.
- NPR News 91 audio-only airs in Southwest Idaho. Sundays, at 11:30 a.m. MT.
- KISU FM audio-only airs in Eastern Idaho. Mondays, at 6:30 p.m. MT.