PRESS RELEASE — Friday, November 2, 2012
For information contact: Bob Evancho at 373-7369
Anne Peterson at 373-7368
Panel to Discuss Election Results on Nov. 9 DIALOGUE
— Airs November 9 (Friday) at 8:00 p.m. MT/PT
— Repeats November 11 (Sunday) at 10:30/9:30 a.m. MT/PT
On this week’s edition of DIALOGUE, host Marcia Franklin analyzes the recent election results with two reporters and a political scientist.
Guests are Greg Hahn, host of Idaho Reports on Idaho Public Television; Betsy Russell, Boise bureau chief for the Spokesman-Review; and Gary Moncrief, a professor of political science at Boise State University.
The group will review the results from the presidential and congressional races in Idaho, as well as selected legislative races. The panel will also discuss how the ballot propositions fared, and how voters’ decisions this election could affect future state policy.
or they can post them on the show's Facebook page, Dialogue on Idaho Public Television
View or listen to DIALOGUE episodes in a variety of formats:
- Over-the-air high-definition broadcast on the Idaho channel airs Fridays at 8:00 p.m. MT/PT, with repeats Sundays at 10:30/9:30 a.m. MT/PT. To find local channel information for over-the-air broadcast, cable or satellite go to: idahoptv.org/about/wheretofind.cfm.
- Standard-definition over-the-air broadcasts air on Plus and World channels throughout the week, days and evenings, times vary. Plus is available through some cable companies; consult local suppliers.
- Video streaming is available through IdahoPTV’s video player that also features national PBS shows (video.idahoptv.org). The DIALOGUE web page (idahoptv.org/dialogue) also offers a library of videos through a flash player.
- PBS app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch is available free from iTunes; choose "Programs" and scroll to DIALOGUE.
- PBS app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch is available free from iTunes; choose “Programs” (the symbol resembles a deck of cards) and scroll to DIALOGUE.
- Video download from http://video.idahoptv.org; ultra-high bandwidth required.
- Podcasts (MP3, audio-only; and MP4, audio-video for Macintosh and iTunes users) are available for download from idahoptv.org/dialogue.
- NPR News 91 audio-only airs in Southwest Idaho. Sundays, at 11:30 a.m. MT.