Gravity is the force of attraction between two objects. It is what makes things fall and it is what keeps us from floating off into space. Gravity is one of the fundamental forces of nature, so how does it work?
The guest scientists for "Gravity" are:
- Alex Miller, B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Boise State University
- Brian Pierre, senior in Electrical Engineering, Boise State University
- Jake Forsberg, senior in computer science, Boise State University
- Pamila Ward, student, Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, Boise State University
- Learn more about our guests
Start your explorations here. Check out the interesting facts, links and resources. Send in a question for our experts to answer on our broadcast show. And watch the show on Idaho Public Television or here on the website.
Students can send their questions through email to D4K@idahoptv.org, fax them before the show to (208) 373-7245, or call in live during the program at (800) 973-9800. Students who send in a question are eligible to win a DVD player and DVDs for their classroom. Check out the details!
"Gravity" airs Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 2:00 pm /1:00 pm MT/PT. You can also watch it here on the Web! After the broadcast, come here to watch all our "Gravity"-related video.