IdahoPTV Home > The Idaho Debates 2014
Tuesday Oct. 7, 7:00 p.m. MT/PT
Lawerence Denney (R)
Holli Woodings (D)
Thursday Oct. 9, 7:00 p.m. MT/PT
Raul Labrador (R, i)
Shirley Ringo (D)
Thursday Oct. 16, 8:30 p.m. MT/PT
Ron Crane (R, i)
Deborah Silver (D)
Tuesday Oct. 21, 7:00 p.m. MT/PT
Jana Jones (D)
Sherri Ybarra (R)
Thursday Oct. 30, 7:00 p.m. MT/PT
A.J. Balukoff (D)
John Bujak (L)
C. L. "Butch" Otter (R, i)
Thursday Oct. 30, 8:30 p.m. MT/PT
Brad Little (R, i)
Bert Marley (D)
Rescheduled: Sunday Nov. 2
7:00 p.m. MT/PT
Mike Simpson (R, i)
Richard Stallings (D)
(i) indicates Incumbent
(D) indicates Democrat
(L) indicates Libertarian
(R) indicates Republican
The Idaho Debates
For more than three decades, Idaho Public Television has been Idaho's ‘station of record’ for candidate debates. Ahead of the November 4 general election, we continue that tradition with debates for statewide and federal offices.
Starting October 7 and running through November 2, Idaho Public Television will host and broadcast public debates for two federal and five state general election contests. All debates will take place at the IdahoPTV studio in Boise.
NOTE: Because we currently lack the ability to close caption a live online (non-broadcast) video stream, online video of each debate will not be available until after we have access to the archive files.
Partners in The Idaho Debates include the League of Women Voters, the Idaho Press Club, Idaho Public Television, and Boise State University.
- Television: Watch the debates live on Idaho Public Television. View schedule: [Mountain] [Pacific]
- Radio: Boise State Public Radio will air 6 of the debates on its stations in southwest Idaho. View the schedule.
- Online: You can watch archived versions on this page after they air.
- View past debates
- Find more info on the Secretary of State's Elections Website
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org