IdahoPTV Home > The Idaho Debates 2018
Tuesday April 17, 7:00 p.m. MT/PT
Thursday April 19, 8:30 p.m. MT/PT
Sunday April 22, 7:00 p.m. MT/PT
Monday April 23, 8:00 p.m. MT/PT
Friday April 27, 8:00 p.m. MT/PT
1st Congressional District - Republican
Sunday April 29, 6:30 p.m. MT/PT
If you're interested in politics or the future of our state, watch and interact with Idaho Reports on Tuesday night. It's bound to be a dramatic ride.
The Idaho Debates is a collaborative effort among the Idaho Press Club, Boise State University's School of Public Service, University of Idaho's McClure Center, Idaho State University's Department of Political Science, League of Women Voters' Voter Education Fund, and Idaho Public Television.
Based upon the 1998 U.S. Supreme Court decision, "Arkansas vs Forbes," the partners have established "reasonable" and "viewpoint-neutral" criteria for participation in these statewide debates, and will apply those criteria consistently to determine if a candidate is conducting an active campaign. The following letter went out to each candidate.
Funding for the Idaho Debates is provided by the Idaho Public Television Endowment.
- Television: Watch the debates live on Idaho Public Television or on our YouTube page
- Online: All the 2018 debates will be available On Demand after they air.
- Past Debates from 2010 - 2016 are available On Demand. For debates prior to 2010 please contact us.
- Find more info on the Secretary of State's Elections Website
- Email us: email@example.com