IdahoPTV Home > Idaho Reports
The State of the Budget
Friday, January 30: Idaho Reports discusses higher education with the presidents of Boise State University, Idaho State University and University of Idaho, and talks to two Joint Finance-Appropriations Committee members about Superintendent Sherri Ybarra's first budget presentation. Rep. Brent Crane and Rep. Melissa Wintrow have a conversation about Add The Words, and Kevin Richert of Idaho Education News joins the pundits.
- Add The Words: Rep. Brent Crane and Rep. Melissa Wintrow discuss Add The Words. (00:00 - 22:39)
- Education Budget: Idaho Reports discusses the education budget proposal. (22:39 - 33:55)
- Higher Ed: Idaho Reports discusses higher education. (33:55 - 46:39)
- The Pundits: The pundits discuss the education budget and Add The Words. (46:39 - 58:49)
- Full Video
- Fridays at 8:00 p.m. MT/PT
- Sundays at 10:30/9:30 a.m. MT/PT
- More IdahoPTV broadcasts
On Public Radio
- Boise State Public Radio, Sundays at 7:00 p.m. MT
Have a question or comment? Email us.