Leaving a planned gift to Idaho Public Television provides a lasting legacy for future generations, enabling IdahoPTV to continue to provide programming and services that challenge the mind, inspire the spirit, preserve our stories, and promote understanding for years to come.
Your will ensures that your assets are distributed according to your wishes to the people and institutions most important to you. Through a bequest, you can have the satisfaction of knowing that you will help Idaho Public Television for years to come, at the same time providing for your loved ones.
A bequest contribution is deductible for federal estate-tax purposes with no limit on the amount of the deduction. In addition, bequests generally are not subject to state inheritance or estate taxes. In a large estate, the savings can be more than the value of the bequest. As always, please contact your tax advisor for your specific situation.
How Do I Include IdahoPTV in my Estate Plans?
- Bequest through a Will or Trust
- Specify an amount or percentage of your estate
- Beneficiary designation (life insurance policy, IRA or retirement plan)
- Beneficiary of charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity
- Real estate or other real property