Tune in March 2-18 for
this year's festival pledge events.
Pledge Your Support
Idaho Public Television
Telling Idaho's Stories
During our annual on-air fundraising campaign, enjoy familiar programs such as PBS NewsHour, Nature and Lawrence Welk, along with special programs that enrich and entertain.
Highlights of Festival 2018 include:
- Outdoor Idaho "35th Anniversary Special": Outdoor Idaho is celebrating 35 years on the air! We'll go behind the scenes, explore a little history of the show, examine some issues we've covered, and have some fun. Premieres Thursday, March 8, at 8 PM.
- Idaho Experience "Titans": Idaho Experience is a compelling new series produced by the award-winning team at Idaho Public Television in partnership with the Idaho State Historical Society. We bring to life the stories of the extraordinary people and defining events that shape Idaho's past and present. The series premiere, "Titans" (Thursday, March 8, at 7 PM), looks at the achievements of Idaho's titans of industry and what they gave back to their communities.
- Outstanding Musical Performances: Festival is packed with concerts and music programs from some of the biggest names in rock, classical, country and jazz, including Jimmy Buffett, Lucia Micarelli, The Texas Tenors, Carole King, The Rolling Stones, Celtic Thunder, Rosalie Sorrels, The Beatles, Rocktopia, Alan Jackson and many others.
- We have several ticket opportunities for 2018!
Call in during Festival or visit here to donate.
- Celtic Woman
- Click Clack Moo
- Maks, Val and Peta
- Rod Stewart
- Shen Yun
- Steely Dan/Doobie Brothers
- Steve Miller/Peter Frampton
Tune in for a heartwarming night of family fun - including a star-studded tribute to Mister Rogers! - on Tuesday, March 6, at 7 PM.
For more great programming check out our FESTIVAL 2018 schedule.
Your valuable year-end gift may be tax-deductible. Please consult our Tax Deductions page for some tax-saving scenarios.
Thank you for watching and supporting
Idaho Public Television!
Take the Cable One Online Challenge
Cable ONE has made an additional donation to Idaho Public Television to challenge donors to become members who Give Every Month (GEM) as sustainers. Applies to NEW sustaining pledges made ONLINE during FESTIVAL.