About Idaho Public Television
50 Years of Service to Idaho
Idaho Public Television (IdahoPTV) is a statewide, non-commercial broadcast telecommunication system and new media provider based in the capital city of Boise with additional staffed facilities in Moscow and Pocatello.
Learn more about our 50 years of telling Idaho's stories.
The mission of Idaho Public Television is to meet the needs and reflect the interests of our various audiences. We do this by:
- Providing quality educational and cultural television and related resources;
- Creating Idaho-based programs and resources;
- Establishing and maintaining statewide industry-standard delivery systems to provide television and other media to Idaho homes and schools;
- Providing learning opportunities and fostering participation and collaboration in educational and civic activities; and
- Attracting, developing, and retaining talented and motivated employees who are committed to accomplishing the shared vision of Idaho Public Television.
IdahoPTV is an entity of the Idaho State Board of Education, which holds in the public trust television and related broadcast telecommunication licenses issued and governed by the Federal Communications Commission. The State Board of Education holds open meetings. For dates and times, visit the State Board of Education website.
View a current list of the State Board Education members.
The staff is led by Ron Pisaneschi, General Manager (Ron.Pisaneschi@idahoptv.org); Jeff Tucker, Director of Content Services (Jeff.Tucker@idahoptv.org); Jenifer Johnson, Director of Development (Jenifer.Johnson@idahoptv.org); Tim Tower, Director of Finance (Tim.Tower@idahoptv.org); Rich Van Genderen, Director of Technology (Rich.VanGenderen@idahoptv.org); and Bruce Reichert, Executive Producer (Bruce.Reichert@idahoptv.org).
Idaho Public Television Reports and Links