April 22, 1999
Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations
The guests discuss concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs) and what that means to the livestock business. They debate the regulations placed on farmers, mainly dairy and hog operations.
- State Senator Laird Noh (R-Kimberly)
- Greg Ledbetter, Idaho Dairymen’s Association
- Patrick Florence, Independent Meat Co.
- John Hoadley, Idaho Rural Council
- Denise Cooley, Jefferson Area Coalition for Clean Air and Water.
Video and Audio
- No encodes available