IdahoPTV Home > Idaho Experience
Forgotten Neighbors: Idaho's Chinese Immigrants
Idaho Experience explores the story of Chinese immigrants in Idaho through the eyes of one young woman who was born in Idaho City in the 1880s. Aired Thursday, July 26, at 8:30 p.m.
IDAHO EXPERIENCE is a new series produced by the award-winning team at Idaho Public Television. We bring to life the stories of the extraordinary people and defining events that have shaped Idaho's past and present.
- Anne Voillequé and Louise Nelson
- Judy and Steve Meyer
- Richard K. and Shirley S. Hemingway Foundation
Produced in Partnership with the Idaho State Historical Society
- Idaho's Clearwater River Log Drive
- Kinne Kidnapping
- Mount St. Helens Eruption
- Preview of "Taking the Reins"
A Little Las Vegas in North Idaho
- Borah Peak Earthquake
- Idaho's First Potato King
- Idaho's First Serial Killer
- Idaho's Hell's Belle
- Olympic Skier Gretchen Fraser
- Perrine Bridge
- World's First Chairlift
- J.R. Simplot
- Joe Albertson
- From Idaho City To Hong Kong
- Man Who Saved A Town
- Series Overview
- "We Sagebrush Folks," October 25, 2018,
- "Legacy in Flight," December 2018
Have a question or comment? Email us.
Follow Us on Instagram